Wandering in search of......

Monday, December 18, 2006

Mid Season Bluenote!






So it has been quite awhile for the bloggo but life has been here there and everywhere! So first off the life down here has just changed I am currently goin to the night shift and I have begun the shift to the other side of the moon! I still will be able to have my radio show at the same time slot and most of the other events I’ll be able to attend but it will just be my morning that’s all. So for the last few weeks life has been goin about its normal way. I had been really trying to keep my desire for this specific young girl at bay, and I was doing alright with it. She and I had a dinner a while back and I spoke of my desire of wanting to maybe seek a more intimate relationship. She had said that she was not ready and that the boyfriend that she had just broken up with was still in the back of her mind. I told her I understood and was excepting of that and would back off with those desires, we still kept have a good friendship but its still rought at times. On a lighter note here are some pics of two of my bosses, Mt. Erabus kickin some steam, Mt, Terror glacier, Castle Rock in the clouds & the Scott Base pressure ridges in morning light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home