Wandering in search of......

Friday, October 13, 2006

backwards and forwards!






so here are some pics from the flight here and the first night here on the ice. As well as my toys that i play with everyday. I really feel like the big toys are becoming second nature to me. Im loving the fact that most of the training is over and now its time to go to work everyday and get'er done! So tonight is the 70's party, the shake yo booty and get freaky night, all's fun down here, as they say, work hard and play hard! Ciao

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this blog site
your photos used to clog up my incoming mail, took hours for my slow phone lines to download
this is much better...
cousin eilleen

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are no secrets in a small town...
every where is small town

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home