Wandering in search of......

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nothin but vinyl









So for a while now it just seems like the time has been goin along and that everything is melding into one. It has been a great season so far, the way my relationships with friends and intimate ones have been quite satisfying. I like the dynamic group setting quite a bit and the setting that we are working in is perfect to play it out. I think that any job that needs some team building should send their employees to Antarctica and I know that they will come out that much stronger. The days are getting warmer and warmer is has been too warm to tell the truth, last season by this time we had already seen a couple of storms so with none so far it makes one think that the weather is really changing but this season isn’t over yet! It did snow today but only for the morning but that was very cool and the snow flakes were a good reminder that even in summer here it can get bad at any time! My life as a DJ came back in full swing as the pictures will show my vinyl tastes still goin strong. I was playing some Dead at that point. I’m devoting a whole show next week the ol’farts! I mix it up quite a bit from blues to modern rock to jazz to alternative. What ever sounds good is the idea. Today I did the complete show of the Grateful Dead, twas a success. Overall, everything is good, I’m definitely gonna miss the family on Thursday. It’s always hard to be so far away from everyone but at least I can commiserate with the rest of the familyless folk. Enjoy some of the more recent pics, some are from a couple of friends of mine who when just out off the station on moral trips, I myself probably will not get the opportunity this season to have one because of the lack of them for the cargo department, but you never know! Also there is a pic of some Emperor penguins that I unfortunately missed out on the runway it is kind of a hit or miss, I guess I missed nonetheless, still cool pics! A pic of Maria and Brian a hall mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home