Wandering in search of......

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Close Encounters Of A Penguini Kind





So today was going to a very rough one, I woke up with the groggy's. Basically I just could not wake up. So I went to work and as I was walkin to work a friend walked by and said that there were a bunch of Adelie penguins really close and that they were walking right up to people so I thought well this sucks cause I have to go to work right now and I would love to see the penguins. So I decided to ask the boss for a chance to have a team moral trip, which we really do but we usally are so busy, but today was slow in the beginning so she said that would be fine. The team packed up in a van and headed to the point where they were. Mind you the pictures from my last blog entry are from the same place but this time it was quite different! As you can see an Adelie penguin came right up to me, I mean right up to me to the point that I could have kissed him! I took these pics and a little video unfortunately I cannot show the video so only the pics! There is no zooming involved here just point and shoot! Hope you enjoy! Till the next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home