Wandering in search of......

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Leavin On A Jet Plane, I Know When I'll Be Back Again!


Well folks it's about that time again! I will be leaving the Antarctic Region once again! But I'll be back again for another season! I am so excited to see colors, have smells burst through my nose, sounds of human activity! It's funny that when you first come down here that you get this wonderful sense of quiet and solitude, but as the time goes on and you really almost forget what it is like to be up into the world of civilization! The thought of a baby crying or a dog barking seems almost otherworldly. The lack of sensation has reached a level that will come flowing into me like waves in the ocean!! Especially when I am in the ocean! I am really excited to see many new places and try many new things, one of them will be hitchhiking extensively! My roommate down here has been across the world doin it and has never had any problems so I know that I can do it as well!! It should quite the experience. Also, I will be using a new system of accomodation, couches! The same roommate who hitches also uses this online network of couchsurfers, hosts and surfers join each other around the world in this attempt to create a more warming community of humans! Basically, I just get online pick a city and a list pops up with profiles and pics of couches and other odds and ends! I already have a few lined up! The site is called couchsurfing.com I encourage ya'll to check it out and see for yourself how cool it is! Anyways, time to go eat my last cafeteria dinner! I will be continuing this blog around the world so keep in touch as well if you want to, the email address is almost the same as the blog, ninerdedhed@yahoo.com Be well everyone and I hope to see as many of you as I can soon enough!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home